Project Harvest Needs
- Purchase rice, oil, flour, sugar, canned meat, canned beans, and/or dry lentils and bring it to our bin in the foyer on Friday mornings
- Add your name to our list of potential short-term accommodations for those in need of such
- Help with holiday parties
- Commit to teaching one of our Saturday English classes for women
- Become a teacher or translator for women’s Bible classes on Saturday or Thursday evenings. We need people who speak Hindi, Nepali, Sinhala, Tagalog, and Urdu
- Join the men who visit various men’s accommodations on Thursday evenings.
- Use your vehicle to drive volunteers to the various events
- Cook a simple meal for approximately 15 women on a Saturday night (once or twice a year!)
Ultimately, Project Harvest is about offering hope. Hope in areas where there’s hopelessness; love where people are often forgotten; and joy where there seems to be no reason to smile. With this outreach ministry, we desire to reach beyond the walls of AAEC by going to the places where people have often been forgotten, but where the hope of Christ is needed most. For more info, email [email protected], or hit the button below to shoot us a message.